Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fun things I made

Lately i have been working on some projects. This all started when Trisha said she was going to have a booth in a craft fair. So i decided to make some tag blankets for babies to play and snuggle with. Posted are some of the boy ones i have finished. Well since then Trisha decided to have a booth in a local craft store in New Mexico. So we all have been looking for cute ideas to make to sell in the store. Trisha ran along these cute "Triple Stacks" I was just the first one to finally make them. Mitch and I were just sitting around Saturday so we went up to Lowe's and bought the wood and Mitchell cut it into the pieces i needed. Bridger helped pick out the wood too of course. Somehow he already loves hardwood stores.


Here is my Bridger picking out the wood. Just wandering the store.
Boy Tag blanket
Another tag blanket i have one more with tools but it decided to delete that...
Here are my Triple Stacks





2 comments:

  1. Looks good! Aden said, "She did all those?" I can't wait to come down for our cricut so we can start our own. I must confess... in church today I was writing down words that would go together for triple stacks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU finally decided to make them? I think I found them Saturday, what did you do, wait like 5 minutes before going to Home Depot? They look GREAT!! Can't wait to pick them up so you can make some more money. I'm going to have to have you pay for the booth rental fee!

    ReplyDelete